We are handling the COVID-19 situation in stage 3 as follows:
1. Clearly stating the rules of our school (see below).
2. Screening for fever and symptoms.
3. Cleaning all training areas, washrooms, and waiting areas on a daily basis.
4. Enforcing COVID-19 rules by all our instructors and reception staff.
5. Modifying our programs to account for social distancing where possible.
6. Requiring EVERYONE to wear a mask at all times while on STQI school premises.
Each person must present a breathing mask. We can also provide them for a nominal fee of $1.
Each person may not pass the reception desk without approval by an authorized attendant (i.e. receptionist or designated helper).
Each person must pass a screening process which includes a touchless body temperature scan.
Each person must immediately wash their hands or sanitize upon entering the school.
Any students with a fever or other cold-like symptoms such as sneezing or coughing will not be admitted. Having an allergy is not a valid reason since it cannot be validated.
A breathing mask must be worn at all times while on the school premises, including class, in the lounge, washrooms, and waiting areas.
All staff including reception and instructors must wear a mask at all times.
Floors, washrooms, and common areas are cleaned each day.
The number of students in each class has been capped to allow for social distancing.